DCFC Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes, Presented by Ally, 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: DCFC Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes, Presented by Ally (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Michigan who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Detroit City Football Club (“DCFC”), Ally Financial Inc., MKTG, third-party contractors, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such entity are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ally Financial Inc., 500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 A.M. EDT on Monday, April 24 and ends Saturday, September 23, 2023, at 11:59 P.M. EDT.
4. How to Enter: Go to: https://www.detcityfc.com/sponsors/ally-sweepstakes/
Complete the entry form and then click the “submit” button. Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. If you are unable to enter via the Internet but would still like to be included in the drawing – provide your name, address, phone number and email address and mail to: Detroit City FC, 3401 E. Lafayette, Detroit, MI, 48207.
No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to submit multiple entries in violation of the entry limitation will be disqualified. In case of dispute, an on-line entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit entry or otherwise associated with the online or social media account used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt.
5. Drawing: Detroit City FC conduct one (1) random drawing from among all qualified entrants to select the three (3x) winners. Electronic entries must be received by Saturday, September 23, 2023, at 11:59 P.M. EDT. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by Saturday, September 23, 2023. Mail-in entries must be received by September 30, 2023. The drawing will take place by Monday, October 2, 2023. Odds of being a winner will depend upon the total number of entries received at the time of the drawing.
Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Within two (2) days of notification, winners will be required to sign and return an Eligibility Affidavit and Liability and Publicity Release. If it is not returned in accordance with these rules, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes may also be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if email or phone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours and/or overnight mail is returned as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
One (1) randomly selected winner will receive the following Grand Prize to attend the DCFC regular season home game on Saturday, October 14, 2022 – 4:00pm:
- One (1) Catered suite for up to 16 guests
- Four (4) Custom DCFC jerseys
- $500 Visa Gift Card
- Total Value: $3000
One (1) randomly selected winner will receive the following 2nd Place Prize to attend the DCFC regular season home game on Saturday, October 14, 2022 – 4:00pm:
- Four (4) VIP DCFC Tickets
- Two (2) custom DCFC jerseys
- $250 gift card
- Total Value: $750
One (1) randomly selected winner will receive the following 3rd Place Prize to attend the DCFC regular season home game on Saturday, October 14, 2022 – 4:00pm:
- Two (2) VIP DCFC Tickets
- Two (2) custom DCFC jerseys
- $100 gift card
- Total Value: $500
The retail value or actual value of the prizes will not be awarded. No request for substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, a prize with another prize of greater or equal value for any reason. Travel and transportation to and from the game, parking, meals, and any and all other costs and expenses not expressly set forth in these Official Rules are not included in any prize. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the use, appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Winner acknowledges Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, condition or fitness for any particular purpose. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor is not responsible if any game is postponed or canceled and winner accepts the prize subject to all conditions printed on the admission ticket.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Winners are solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes based upon the retail value of the prize as set forth in these Official Rules and for any other expenses not specifically set forth herein. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued if required by law.
7. Release: By accepting any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, DCFC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly (including claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy), in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, illicit activity, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. Winners List: For the names of winners, available after Tuesday, September 26, 2023, visit: https://www.detcityfc.com/sponsors/ally-sweepstakes/
13. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Detroit City FC, Attn: Detroit City FC Sweepstakes Official Rules, 3401 E Lafayette, Detroit, MI 48207.
NO PURCH. NEC. Open to legal res of MI, 18+ only. Sweepstakes begins on 4/23/2023 and ends on 9/23/2023 For Rules: detcityfc.com/sweeps-rules. Void where prohibited.
For situations where you are character limited only: No Purch. Nec. Enter by 9/23/23. 18+, MI only, See detcityfc.com/sweeps-rules for rules