Detroit City FC is looking to hire a full-time, salaried Head of Ticketing to take a leadership role in the organization with a responsibility over ticket sales and other revenue-generating opportunities. The right individual is a self-starter who is able to work in a dynamic workplace setting and represent themselves and our club in a consistent, professional and reliable manner.
The ideal candidate has sales experience in a sports business role and is looking for an opportunity to take on a leadership role with a growing sports club that is making a name for itself on a national and international level.
View a PDF of the job description here.
- Responsible for selling a full menu of ticket products for Detroit City FC, including season tickets, group tickets and single-match tickets
- Work closely with club leadership to manage the sales pipeline; developing and delivering a sales strategy for potential corporate partners, group purchasers and season ticket buyers
- Oversee seasonal and other sales staff to meet the club’s sales targets
- Assist club leadership with lead generation and client relationship building to promote the maximization of corporate sponsorship and ticketing revenue
- Represent the club in sales meetings and public settings
- Service partner accounts during season; ensuring season ticket, group ticket and sponsor obligations are met and exceeded
- Work with club leadership to develop promotional opportunities to drive attendance, corporate sponsorship and ticket sales
- Consistent, accurate usage of the company database to report progress of relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Able to communicate at all levels (including board members)
- Ability to develop relationships and create strong partnerships
- Ability to convert leads and deliver partnerships under pressure
- Ability to negotiate, close deals and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends at certain periods during the season and around special events
- Desire to work in the sports industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Detroit City FC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status, height, or weight.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Detroit City FC CEO Sean Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org