Detroit City FC is hiring a Part-Time Supervisor for the new Detroit City Fieldhouse opening October 1!
All interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Detroit City Fieldhouse, 3401 East Lafayette St, Detroit
Overview: Detroit City Fieldhouse is seeking professional, confident, and competent staff to help oversee operation of the new Detroit City Fieldhouse on nights and weekends. The part-time position will require a keen eye towards detail, a commitment to punctuality, and an understanding of sports and the management of athletic facilities.
• Provide flawless customer service in a bustling sports environment
• Ensure proper usage of facilities
• Close or open facility
• Manage field schedules and interface with leagues at the Fieldhouse
• Set up fields based on tenants
• First aid training (refresher course will be provided)
• Availability to work weeknights and/or weekends
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to lift 20 pounds and be mobile for extended periods of time
• Understanding of the rules of soccer and a background in officiating
• Some knowledge of Detroit City Football Club
Equal Opportunity Employer: Detroit City FC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status, height, or weight.
View a PDF here.